The Tennis Padel School of the Dénia Tennis Club is aimed at all those players who are in the male and female teams of the club, and those players who have an advanced level of paddle.
- Bachelor of Science in physical activity and sports.
- Paddle Monitor by the Valencian Federation of Pádel and the Spanish Federation of Paddle.
- Experience of more than 7 years teaching classes at CT Dénia.
- Monitor Paddle professional registration.
- National Referee by the RFET.
- Monitor level 1 and 2 by the Tennis Professional Registry.
- Tennis Coach level 1, 2, 3 and 4 (Professional tennis registration).
- Titled as Tennis Director.
As a player:
Champion in numerous tennis tournaments highlighting the Spanish championship in fast track where he was individual runner-up and champion in doubles. In addition, as a player he remained in second national category for 8 years and has managed to be among the 50 best in Spain.
The course will begin in October and end in June.
The groups will be made by levels, according to the coaches, and with a maximum of 4 students per track.
In the registration form, preference hours may be requested, although these may vary depending on levels and / or number of students.
More information here, or, by calling 96 578 21 90 or by mail firstname.lastname@example.org